Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
Meaningful conversation leads to project completion, innovation, and results. Leadership requires clear communication. Learn how to use emotional intelligence and communication to produce change inside your organization. Shawn will walk us through three chapters in her recent book, Conversations for Change, that focus on making your conversation more meaningful and effective for leadership and everyday life.
• What emotional intelligence really is and how to develop your EQ
• What tools leaders need to initiate change
• Why meaningful conversations are crucial
• How to increase productivity and innovation
• What to avoid so that new possibilities emerge
Anyone who wants to master their influence and move a team forward: executives, managers, team leaders, and human resources professionals