Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
Presenter: Deborah Slobodnik, Master Coach for Leaders and Teams
Getting real buy-in to new strategies, programs or processes can be a challenge and frustration with some key stakeholders. This webinar provides proven and practical tips to getting real versus espoused buy-in order to lower barriers to change. These tips are based on over 25 years experience as an executive coach, consultant and trainer where influence without authority is the main lever for real and sustainable change. It is also based on action research and best practices. This webinar will empower you to face your toughest customers.
1. Learn best practices for influencing without authority
2. Practice influencing a “difficult stakeholder”
3. Develop a realistic influence plan
4. How to tell when you are getting espoused versus real buy-in
5. What strategy to employ when your first, second, and third attempts fail to get results
6. How to let go of your own frustration
7. Ten practical tips for influencing difficult people
Human Resource Professionals, Executives and Managers