Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
Presenter: Lynne Morton, independent consultant, Lynne Morton consulting and coaching
Today there is more pressure than ever to find ways to achieve better business results. We need to know what is possible, and put people in roles that will achieve that possibility. That is what “aligning potential” is about… it is about making sure that our employees are doing the best that they can at what is most important. HR facilitates that process; line managers make it happen. This unique webinar looks at the issue from both those perspectives and provides a special opportunity to share concerns or insights with a thought leader in the field. Globally recognized and award-winning talent management expert, Lynne Morton, offers a practical and provocative look at this important area for organizational success. In this webinar, she shows the kind of value that aligned potential can bring plus what needs to be done to achieve that value. She presents processes and tools that have worked for other organizations, while also steering participants away from the pitfalls. Learn the “why” and “how” of aligning potential and be ready to ask your questions, too.
• The value of potential – organizationally and individually
• Key factors, and new ideas, to consider in recognizing and aligning potential
• HR & line manager roles
• Pitfalls to avoid
• What has worked for leading companies
• Senior HR, OD, or Talent Management professionals – factors and new ideas/ the alignment process
• Line executives concerned with organizational strategy – factors to consider and line roles
• Line managers concerned with developing their future leaders and achieving top business results - value of potential & what’s worked
• HR and line manager teams who are involved in talent reviews and leadership development – what has worked and pitfalls