Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
Presenter: Karen Kocher, General Manager, Microsoft, 21st Century Jobs, Skills and Employability, Microsoft
Karen Kocher, Chief Learning Officer at Cigna will present the business need, design, and implementation of programs and practices that support and empower customer centricity at Cigna. Her passion for creating social collaboration through smart mob organizing and adding global effectiveness through focus on Cigna’s value chain has garnered leadership support.
- Cigna's success engaging its internal crowd utilizing crowd-sourcing principles through intranet
- Designing processes and practices for crowd-sourcing
- The effects of storytelling to enable a customer focus
- Critical Success Factors for global collaboration
- Dialogue and discussion on your challenges and work in the area of customer centricity and global collaboration
Senior Executive Board members and internally invited guests