Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
Presenter: Sue Hale, Vice President, Leadership Development, Hilton Worldwide
This session presents a case study from Hilton Worldwide, which provided an opportunity to share and learn about the definition of "high potential" leaders. The focus is on alignment around business and HR language to offer a singular response regarding a "high potential" leader.
- Organizations' definitions of "high potential."
- Labels used for high potentials (example: high, medium, low)
- Factors such as readiness, timing, mobility, and “fit."
- Overlap and unique features within global organizations
- Redefining "high potential."
Senior Executive Board members and invited guests