Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
What will the workplace by like in 1 year, 5 years, or 20 years down the line. The speed of innovation is moving at light speed. Are you keeping up and ready to capitalize on new technologies and processes necessary to get ahead in today's hyper-charged environment? During this webinar, you'll hear from the leading pioneers and researchers responsible for developing and integrating new ways of thinking and doing in the workplace. These technologies range from predictive behavioral analytics to robotics and wearable devices. This is a session that no CHRO, CTO, CLO and high level talent executive can afford to miss.
Our Fast Action format is designed to maximize and customize the learning and benchmarking experience with BPI members and the selected expert presenters. In addition, it is designed for participants to immediately apply learnings back on-the-job and document them to prove change. Participants become a bigger part of the benchmarking experience, making learning and work more experiential, and fun!
11:00 - 11:05am ~ Ground Rules and Facilitated Experience Introduction
11:05 - 11:15am ~ Experts provide leading thinking
11:20 - 11:40am ~ “Benchmark-It” - Your benchmarking opportunity! This is your chance to “compare notes” and share your best and next practices.
11:40 - 11:55am ~ Expert Response and Facilitator Wrap-up
11:55am - 12:00pm ~ Participant Final Thoughts and Transfer of Learning
- Join the Webinar
- Follow Benchmarking Instructions
- Fill out this participant assessment and transfer of learning assessment online. Tell us what you will do with what you learned.
- Hear how advanced human-technology interfaces for robotics and mobile technology platforms
- Hear how wearable technology such as google glass can increase efficiency and safety in the workplace.
- Learn how cutting edge technology can quantify social interactions previously unmeasurable to improve performance and results.
BPI Senior Executive Board members, invited corporate members, executives and experts