Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
CEO, Best Practice Institute
Duration 60 Minutes
Filling the talent pipeline for skilled workers can be a challenge. Talent acquisition should not hold back growth for technology-enabled manufacturing.
How can organizations find and retain talent in challenging environments? Companies are thinking creatively to find ways to address talent shortages and talent development. Innovative applications of practices and developing new partnerships lead to great results for some businesses. Best practices for line employees can be a challenge. Tried-and-true methods get a new twist on talent development when combined with organizational culture change and employee engagement.
This webinar will address attracting and developing talent among first-line employees including:
* Considering unconventional talent
* Developing partnerships with feeder and employing organizations – how-to’s and successes
* Keeping the motivation high and turnover low
* Engaging employees with LEAN
* Implementing a supportive culture for leaders at all levels