Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
HR needs to become a more active business partner to leaders in helping them make more informed leadership decisions. In order to do so, HR must take part in the process of providing data in a highly participative and contextual manner. In an effort to become better at using digital tools for HR analytics, we would like to better understand:
* How can HR and the business obtain data to translate it into a clean and clear understanding for leaders to make critical business decisions around all aspects of Talent Management and Human Resources (or beyond)?
* How can we help HR to use analytics to assist in decision making?
* How are you merging data, cleaning up data, moving it to a "place" (i.e., cloud, etc.), and generating metrics and dashboards to be more proactive rather than reactive
* How do you galvanize and develop your team with regard to how to "be" an HR Professional during the digital age?
* Which type of data, analytics, dashboard the HR function in other companies focus on that in their opinion enhance value creation and help decision making?