Presenter: Sandy Allred, Senior Director, Talent Management, Kimberly Clark
We have reached a new frontier in talent management, one where no playbook exists and there are no proven “best practices”, only NEXT PRACTICES.
As a Senior Executive Board, we are uniquely positioned to create these within our organization for fighting for what we believe in and doing things differently and better than they have in the past.
What is a Next Practice Session:
* Create the practices as you believe they Ought To Be. If we envision them, they will become reality.
* Share one thing that you would like to do differently and haven’t had the chance.
* Co-create the change you envision in your company.
What a Next Practice Session IS NOT:
* Sharing what has already been done, or what you have been told to do.
* Sharing practices that you have learned from other organizations.
In this session, we will use the following discussion prompts:
1) We should set up team leaders to have successful developmental conversations by…
2) These conversations should include the following direction and guidance…
3) One thing I would do differently to ensure the right conversation is…
4) My definition of a successful developmental conversation is…