Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
Learning and Leadership Development Staff, Best Practice Institute
August12, 2020 12:00 PM ET For 60 minutes
We have reached a new frontier in talent management, one where no playbook exists and there are no proven “best practices”, only NEXT PRACTICES.
Nothing has become a higher priority over the past few weeks for CEOs and Talent Leaders alike as Diversity & Inclusion. Many of the Senior Executive Board have already been leading the pace for organizations around the world in accelerating these programs and practices within their organization.
As a Senior Executive Board, we are uniquely positioned to create these next practices within our organization for fighting for what we believe in and doing things differently and better than they have in the past.
What is a Next Practice Session:
* Create the practices as you believe they Ought To Be. If we envision them, they will become reality.
* Share one thing that you would like to do differently and haven’t had the chance.
* Co-create the change you envision in your company.
What a Next Practice Session IS NOT:
* Sharing what has already been done, or what you have been told to do.
* Sharing practices that you have learned from other organizations.
In this session, we will use the following discussion prompts, and then provide a shared statement to the group:
1) We have had success at accelerating our D&I programs by doing...
2) I believe we can increase the effectiveness and success of our D&I programs by doing...