Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
Learning and Leadership Development Staff, Best Practice Institute
November11, 2020 12:00 PM ET For 60 minutes
We have reached a new frontier in talent management, one where no playbook exists and there are no proven “best practices”, only NEXT PRACTICES.
As a Senior Executive Board, we are uniquely positioned to create these within our organization for fighting for what we believe in and doing things differently and better than they have in the past.
What is a Next Practice Session:
* Create the practices as you believe they Ought To Be. If we envision them, they will become reality.
* Share one thing that you would like to do differently and haven’t had the chance.
* Co-create the change you envision in your company.
What a Next Practice Session IS NOT:
* Sharing what has already been done, or what you have been told to do.
* Sharing practices that you have learned from other organizations.
In this session, we will use the following discussion prompts:
1) We should use this criteria to identify high potential leaders in a physically distanced world…
2) In place of live experiences, leadership development should evolve to include these tactics…
3) One thing I would do differently going forward with our Leadership Development strategy is…
4) My definition of a successful leadership development program in today's COVID impacted environment is…