Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
Presenter: Louis Carter, CEO, BPI
In this session, we will co-create the next practices for how to make the business case to top Executive Teams and the CEO for your talent practices, processes, and initiatives for 2021. These plans will involve all layers of leadership and the development of the new plan and vision for the future that aligns with the mission-led culture within our organizations.
We have reached a new frontier in talent management, one where no playbook exists and there are no proven “best practices”, only NEXT PRACTICES.
As a Senior Executive Board, we are uniquely positioned to create these within our organization for fighting for what we believe in and doing things differently and better than they have in the past.
What is a Next Practice Session:
* Create the practices as you believe they Ought To Be. If we envision them, they will become reality.
* Share one thing that you would like to do differently and haven’t had the chance.
* Co-create the change you envision in your company.
What a Next Practice Session IS NOT:
* Sharing what has already been done, or what you have been told to do.
* Sharing practices that you have learned from other organizations.
In this session, we will use the following discussion prompts:
1) We are aligning our talent strategies to the organization's mission and purpose by…
2) I am overcoming obstacles and challenges with getting executive buy-in, alignment and approval by…
3) One major pivot in my 2021 planning I will do more of/less of/start/stop because of the events of 2020 is...