Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
2020 has accelerated the “Future Workplace” predictions, especially related to work-from-home and a shift to a more distributed workforce. Today 80% of employees work from home.
While some organizations have embraced this new work environment, and some employees prefer this model, many other companies and employees desire a return to “how things used to be.”
Many experts predict the new normal will be with us at least for the next 18 months and beyond, but one thing is certain - things will never fully go back to how it was pre-COVID.
In this session, led by BPI’s CEO Louis Carter and BPI’s Global Advisory Board member and former HP Chief Talent Officer Linda Sharkey, you will have the chance to co-create the future workplace and define the implications of a distributed workforce on
* Career Planning/Talent Acquisition
Together we will break into groups to create shared agreements to the following statements. The results of the sessions will be published in an upcoming Journal article. All participants will have the opportunity to be cited, or contribute confidentially to the piece:
* Without a corporate HQ and centralized workplace, my definition of organizational culture is...
* To balance productivity, performance, and engagement with employees during these challenging time, we have responded and planned for a fully remote and/or hybrid model by…
* In the current work environment, we nurture a sense of team by…
* To ensure that employees feel connected to the company (and not just the team) we must...
* We have adjusted our talent acquisition efforts to account for a dispersed workforce where location doesn’t matter by…