Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
Presenter: Michelle Randall, International Executive Coach & Business Consultant
67% of employers surveyed stated that they believed their managers lacked the strategic abilities to make a meaningful strategic contribution to the organization.
We subscribe to the subversive belief that business results are radically improved when all levels of management contribute strategically. We were shocked and saddened by the results of our recent survey and decided it’s time to help create a new reality around strategic contribution for management at all levels.
In this webinar, Michelle Randall, president of Enriching Leadership International, will offer development and tools to enhance strategic leadership that are both straightforward and immediately applicable.
In particular she will address:
• Identifying what makes contribution genuinely strategic
• Getting a seat at the table when larger strategic direction is being formed
• Shedding the obstacles to making your own strategic contribution
• Creating a subversive organization for optimal results
This webinar will be very interactive and you will have the opportunity to share challenges and ask questions that really matter to you.
Participants will leave the webinar better understanding:
• The importance of strategic contribution in advancing their careers
• The strategic contribution being sought from them
• How to immediately begin contributing more strategically
• Leveraging their strategic contribution for increased visibility in the organization
• How to get the maximum strategic contribution from their own teams
Executives, managers, supervisors, emerging leaders and high potentials.
Anyone who is interested in maximizing their own contribution and the overall performance of their organization.