Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
Presenter: Tom Casey, Managing Principal, Discussion Partner Collaborative LLC
The Talent Landscape is changing rapidly with 5 forces coalescing into a "Perfect Storm".
1. Imminent Retirement of Baby Boomers
2. Disenfranchised Employee Engagement
3. C-Suite and Board Disatisfaction with Human Capital
4. Intense Competition for "Hot Skills" incumbencies
5. HR Domestic Competencies lack suitability in a Global Environment
In this webinar Tom will share his research driven intersections of the talent landscape. The research was conducted with 150 Global CEOs and over 2,000 executives on their aspirations for their enterprises, Human Resource discipline and themselves.
-The 5 forces that are affecting the talent landscape
-What research shows are top priorities for Global CEOs
-Enterpise-wide aspirations for talent strategies
-How aligning talent and business goals benefits organizations
-Models for handling talent instability
C-Suite Leaders, HR Director and Managers, Executives at the VP Level, Talent Management professionals, anyone who wants to learn how to manage and navigate the changing landscape of Talent.