Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
Presenter: Sue Hale, Vice President, Leadership Development, Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is providing an opportunity to share and learn about the definition of "high potential" leaders. This benchmark-it session will allow for alignment around business and HR language to provide a singular response in regards to a "high potential" leader.
- Current organizations definitions of "high potential"
- Labels used for high potentials (example: high, medium,low)
- Factors such as readiness, timing, mobility and “fit"
- Collaborate to learn overlap and unique features within global organizations
- Redefining "high potential" in 2014
Senior Executive Board members and invited guests