Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
Presenter: Michael Lee Stallard, Expert on how effective leaders boost human connection in cultures to improve performance, Meyer Partners
Leaders who develop and maintain a workplace culture infused with connection so that people feel included, supported and part of the team, see a marked difference in performance. Employees who feel connected to people at work are not only healthier and happier, they are also more productive, more engaged, and less likely to leave their employer. This is especially important today as human connection is the greatest felt need of younger generations, it is essential to including women and people of color, and to combat the epidemic of loneliness and social isolation.
1. Three types of relational cultures in organizations
2. Which cultures are life-giving and which cultures drain the life out of people
3. What type of culture is the key to attract, engage and retain younger generations
4. What culture is key to including people who are at higher risk for exclusion, including women and people of color
5. What type of culture is key to addressing the epidemic of loneliness and social isolation
6. A simple, memorable and actionable model to develop and maintain an optimal culture
7. Examples of effective leaders who created cultures that improved the health and performance of individuals and their organizations