Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
Co-author, Make Courage Contagious
Principal, Courage Growth Partners and Courage Institute International
Louise Yochee Klein, Principal, Courage Growth Partners
If your best ideas, funding proposals, and urgent calls to action aren’t getting enough support, traction, or funding, it may be because the key people around you lack the courage to follow your lead.
Great things don’t happen with great ideas until you Make Courage Contagious, especially in turbulent times when people with wealth, power, prestige, or scarce resources are afraid to buy in or let go. The best innovation leaders, problem-solvers, risk-flaggers, and risk-mitigators overcome fear - with a high EnQ (Encourage Quotient) to mobilize support and profit through turbulence.
This webinar will show you how to build your Encourage Quotient (EnQ) to…
* PowerUP the potential for brilliance in your toughest critics so they come back with ideas, not naysaying or stonewalling
* Earn a diversity dividend when you recruit contributors who challenge and broaden each other with diverging interests and conflicting backgrounds and perspectives
* Thrive in turbulence, uncertainty, complexity, and adversity, so the stress and pressure sharpen you, vitalize you and create urgency, not fear or fight-instincts
* Recognize the 12 risk-averse traps when decision-makers and partners fall into those traps
* Ennoble decision-makers and partners with a proven 5-step EnQ formula that Makes Courage Contagious – and lifts them out of traps, to approach turbulence with a growth-mindset